1. Customer can select following delivery methods of Finnish National Post:
2. Badminton Quality aims to review each orders in 24 hours, staring from moment of receiving the order by badmintonquality.com which was placed by Customer (in case of pre-payment – the moment of payment confirmation). This is approximation time measurement starting from placing an order by Customer till handing over the package to dispatcher or Post Office for delivery to Customer.
3. The consideration of order takes into account:
4. The acceptance of order is equal to shipment of ordered equipment. In case of credit card payment or e-transfer, the required amount to purchase equipment will be transferred from Customer`s account to Badminton Quality. account. In case of account-to-account transfer, order will be shipped to Customer as soon as money will be delivered to Badminton Quality account.
5. During the delivery of shipment, Customer has right to check the package in presence of dispatch rider. If the package is incomplete, contains not ordered equipment or the equipment is damaged, Customer must immediately inform Badminton Quality by contacting through phone or e-mail.
6. During the delivery Customer has to have personal ID and number of order.
7. Approximate delivery time and it`s cost is determined at badmintonquality.com web site. Delivery costs can change due to changes of dispatcher and Post office price-lists. This does not consider the orders already placed.
8. In order to ease and make Customer more comfortable, Badminton Quality may exchange e-mails with Customer using the web page badmintonquality.com. The mentioned correspondence will concern orders and ordered equipment. All correspondence will be affixed by unique order number, list of equipment ordered, price and selected payment terms, except for correspondence regarding resignation from order performed by Customer or by lack of equipment in warehouse.
|Katuosoite / talonnumero||Hakatie 1|