1. The consumer has the right, granted by the Finnish consumer protection legislation, to cancel his order by notifying Service Provider of it within fourteen (14) days of receiving the order.
2. The terms of returns are that
3. The product must be returned immediately after cancelling the order.
4. Fresh products are not to be sent back to the service provider for refund, and are not refunded if they are delivered to the customer within the given delivery time estimate. It is within the customer decision that suggested delivery method is being chose for fresh products. The supplier will not compensate any collateral damage due to wrongly chose delivery method.
5. When returning a product, the client is responsible for transport risks.